Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm Bringin' Lazy Back

I blame Dani - we were supposed to go shopping at 2 and she e-mailed me all frantic at 11 saying that she could go earlier. I had to quick take a shower and leave so I could meet her. I mean I had to leave like 10 minutes ago! Seriously. There was no time to ride my bike - honest. So I took the motorcycle. I know, I know I suck. If it helps at all, I felt really awful riding it over. I kinda got over it on the way home because it was really fun - but I still felt a little bad.

We went vintage clothes shopping for the Vegan Prom, which is 70s/80s themed. Dani knew the best vintage shops on Hawthorne - gotta give her credit. She found a really cute dress and I found some awful pants and a hideous shirt, but that's what it's all about, I guess. Shoes are gonna be tough - Dani's got some, but I'll have to get some Converse or something neutral. There aren't a lot of men's, affordable, vegan, 70s/80s themed shoes.

Since I was already on the motorcycle, I figured I may as well make use of it, so I stopped by Performance Bike to pick up a degreaser, chain cleaner and gear/chain lube. The drivetrain on my bike is making some god awful sounds, so I'm going to thoroughly clean and lube it.

No comments: