Saturday, June 14, 2008

Vegan Prom


Dani and I had a good time. It wasn't as well attended as I would have hoped, but it was a first time event, so maybe next year it'll be even bigger. James and Rachel from the Veg Meetup group were there, as were my co-worker Connie and her cousin Jennifer. I tried my hardest not to dance, but Jennifer wasn't having any of it and dragged me out to the dance floor a couple of times. Thankfully, I was holding the camera so no one got any pictures of it.

There was some food, which was all really good and lots and lots of late 70s and early 80s music and clothes. We made a relatively early night of it and left around 11. Dani was going to Seattle today and trying to get an early start, plus I'm just not the party guy I used to be, so 11 is late for me.

I've posted a few pictures here.

1 comment:

FastpitchRulz said...

Eric you look great and Portland is defintely agreeing with you (LOVE the shirt!)