Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pedalpalooza Kickoff


Tonight was the Pedalpalooza kickoff ride downtown. Pedalpalooza is basically two weeks of all kinds of bike related stuff. There's even a vegan cyclist pub crawl, but I won't be able to attend because I'll be at the Vegan Prom. The route for the ride tonight wound around from NW to NE all through downtown. I racked up 18 miles altogether, but the actual ride itself was probably only like 6 or 7 miles. I've posted a few photos of the event here.

The odometer on my bike reads 97 miles - which means I've actually been more like 110, since I installed the odometer late. I've already racked up over 100 miles and I'm not even halfway through the month. That's pretty awesome.

I'm also trying to remember to take photos of Portland in my travels. I'm off to a slow start, but you can see what I've collected so far here.

No comments: