Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a Beautiful Pizza

Yesterday was a complete wash - I never left the apartment. I was busy working on getting copies of Undercover TV digitized so I can more easily duplicate them and start getting them uploaded to GoogleVideo. Plus I have 3 Netflix movies that have been here for like 2 weeks I need to watch and return. I got through 'Before the Devil Knows Your Dead', which was pretty good.

For those that don't know, Undercover TV is a project started by my predecessor, Gabe. Each 30 minute episode is a compilation of animal rights videos from different groups. The intention is to get them aired on public access stations. Pretty smart idea. The video can be tough to watch, but I encourage anyone who reads this (vegetarian or otherwise) to check it out. It's just insane the absolute torture animals endure at our hands. I don't know how anyone can see these images and not be changed. Unless you're Ted Nugent. Evil fucker.

Alright, I'm off the soapbox - but please do check out UTV.

Tonight I'm going to It's a Beautiful Pizza with the MeetUp group. It's probably a 6 to 8 mile ride round trip. I may go cruise around afterward depending on what time it wraps up. I feel like I need to get out and ride after doing nothing yesterday.

1 comment:

Pidgen said...

What happens when July rolls around? LOL