Sunday, June 29, 2008

Organic Beer Fest

Today Dani and I went to the North American Organic Brewers Festival. It was pretty good. Tons of samples of organic beer - some good, some tasted like booty, but overall a good time. Tofurky had a booth there selling their beer brats, Italian sausages and whatnot. Pretty nice not just to have something to eat, but something good to eat at a festival. Beats the shit out of freedom fries and cotton candy.

We got a little tipsy on the samples and had to cut ourselves off. We ending up giving away our our last few tickets so we could still drive home. I made it - but I haven't heard from Dani, so I'll assume she's in jail.

Here is a random video I took of Pants yesterday. He was sleeping so hard I actually thought he might have expired, but he didn't and he's fine. He never woke up, but did start to convulse uncontrollably, which is how I knew he was still alive. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Pidgen said...

Eleanor gets like that sometimes. Once I was able to pick her up and hold her for a second before she woke up. It was kinda freaky! How old is Pants anyway?

HeidiGx said...

That is one tired pussy.